Monday, September 11, 2006

Blog 50

This is something of a milestone. This is blog number 50. Wow, I didn't think I had that much to say (I probably don't because I nick a lot of my ideas from others).

Anyway, as with all good milestones (be they the 1,000th episode of 'The Simpsons' or the final episode of 'Friends') it seems appropriate for this blog to contain very little fresh material and instead serve as a hotch-potch of prior 'highlights'. So, here's my personal fave blog posts so far;

A review of the new Superman film

Reasons to study new testament Greek (and, yes Ros, of course, Hebrew also)

Some thoughts on a particular view of Church Membership

Some thoughts on a particular view of men and women teaching in the Church

The signs in the gospel of John and a reference to Britney Spears

Is it all now or is it all later or what?

No comments: