Pete Matthew has kindly accused me of either being bored of blogging or of being a boring blogger (something to do with posting my essays, which are long). Anyway, being a people-pleaser by nature I think the solution is shorter blog posts and more of them from now on (if possible).
To kick off, here's my list of five things I've been enjoying this wednesday afternoon. Maybe you can enjoy them too.
1. Romans 5:17. It was a little complicated to fit together in the greek, but what a verse!
2. Slowly becoming a postmillenialist. I still have loads and loads of questions, but increasingly the bits of the picture fit together (and the picture looks postmillenial). For anyone confused, have a look here for a decent brief definition and some interesting links. And yes it does matter.
3. 'Knights of Cydonia' by Muse. Like Pink Floyd and the Smashing Pumpkins got married, had a baby and then the baby grew up and listened to 'rock-era' Queen all his life, read some sci-fi novels, got mad, got sad, then made a song about it.
4. Tea/Coffee Breaks. Ros may have departed for bigger and bolder things, but the spirit of conversational theology lives on.
5. My new Mac. In the coming gospel age (see 2. above) we will all own one, to the glory of God.