Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Virtual Word

Oak Hill student Mr Philip Sweeting has been offering the cyber-world his theological delights for some time, and yet I never knew until yesterday. Anyway, since he linked to me, I thought I ought to return the favour (it's all a little in-bred and self-referential isn't it, the internet?) and link to his blog - TheVirtualWord (no spaces because punctuation is for wimps).

He says there that

"At
theVirtualWord we believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and we exist to promote Evangelical Christianity and to attempt to engage with current issues in a thoughtful way."

Which seem like good things to believe and attempt to me. So, read and enjoy. (Though he does need to post a little more often).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking. And yes I do need to post more often. But there's so little time :-)