Monday, January 28, 2008

Final Semester

2008 is here. Semester 2, year 3 begins today. While fighting off the mild panic (I only have x number of weeks left to make the most of this important phase in training for ministry) here's what I'll be studying:

The Doctrine of Salvation. Does what it says on the tin. Doctrine, plenty of it, and about salvation.

Psalms. Final attempt to get my Hebrew at least functional amidst immersion in the bible's hymn-book.

Puritan Models of Ministry. Learning from the heirs of the reformation. Last year's module handouts can be found here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Doctrine of Salvation is an AWESOME module...I learnt so much and had many, many nagging questions answered. Only wish I could do it again :-) Hope you and Clare are both well, when are you coming up north?