Camp went extremely well last week. Here's some things I am really thankful for.
1. The weather was really good. We had about thirty minutes of rain the whole week (despite being forecast several days). This is not just good for the tan - entertaining 35 9-12 year olds in a week of rain is pretty hard.
2. The book of Exodus proclaimed the gospel loud and clear. We traveled from Egypt to Sinai, from light to darkness, from slavery to freedom, from Pharaoh to Yahweh, from de-creation to new creation.
3. The children listened incredibly well.
4. Two children professed Christ for the very first time.
5. The team was largely happy and unified.